Blog #3
Reflection
Being in class allowed me to show respect for teachers and the school. This allowed me to show respect in any area I work within a school like the elementary school and the Kraft YMCA office. The skills provided can include working with others and having good communication skills. Throughout this internship, it would've been helpful if I knew before hand how difficult it could be at times to work with kids. They're very crazy at times and also very moody. It would have also been beneficial if I learned how to use excel, because of the work i had to put in the spread sheets (i obviously eventually figured it out!).
Being in class allowed me to show respect for teachers and the school. This allowed me to show respect in any area I work within a school like the elementary school and the Kraft YMCA office. The skills provided can include working with others and having good communication skills. Throughout this internship, it would've been helpful if I knew before hand how difficult it could be at times to work with kids. They're very crazy at times and also very moody. It would have also been beneficial if I learned how to use excel, because of the work i had to put in the spread sheets (i obviously eventually figured it out!).
Comments
Post a Comment