Blog #9
Reflection
When working at the YMCA, nothing can ever be expected to go exactly as planned. Many problems come up such as kronos wont work so I would have to check the kids in by hand, or one of the flash drives would out of know where just stop working, or even the excel sheets wouldn't save. So in these situations I would handle it any other way I would handle other problems. I would just start over with out causing a fit over my item not saving because I mean there wouldn't be anything I could do about it, but to assist the problem. Freaking out over computer issues like that wouldn't make anything any better so I had to handle it calmly. Being calm in any problematic situation can and will be helpful no matter if you're at school, a job, or by yourself.
When working at the YMCA, nothing can ever be expected to go exactly as planned. Many problems come up such as kronos wont work so I would have to check the kids in by hand, or one of the flash drives would out of know where just stop working, or even the excel sheets wouldn't save. So in these situations I would handle it any other way I would handle other problems. I would just start over with out causing a fit over my item not saving because I mean there wouldn't be anything I could do about it, but to assist the problem. Freaking out over computer issues like that wouldn't make anything any better so I had to handle it calmly. Being calm in any problematic situation can and will be helpful no matter if you're at school, a job, or by yourself.
Comments
Post a Comment